Friday, July 27, 2007

Who's On First

So my latest thing is I've become a groupie for the Thursday Night Blues Band down at the funky little local dive bar here in town. These guys just rock the hell out of that place, every week. So this morning I was talking on the phone to the harmonica player.

Me: You were amazing last night. The whole band was on fire! Excellent show! By the way, what was the name of that great Junior Wells song, the one with Lee on the vocals?

Nick: 'You Don't Care.'

Me: Yes I do, I really liked that song.

Nick: No no. 'You Don't Care' was...

Me: I DO care, I tell you. I want to know the name so I can download it.

Nick: Right. 'You Don't Care.'

Me: Goddamnit, I DO care! I really want to know the name of the fucking SONG, Nicholas.

Nick: 'YOU DON'T CARE'!!!

Me: YES I DO!

Nick: NO NO NO!!! Listen to me: 'YOU! DON'T! CARE!'

Me: My, my. Are we feeling just a wee tad insecure this morning?

Nick: (bangs head quietly on desk)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love you lol!

10:11 PM  
Blogger Bob said...

who's on first?

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahaha

12:57 PM  
Blogger momo said...

"Dave's not here!"

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home